Sunday, February 13, 2011

@.@

gosh...test 1 is starting 2ml...
i need the motivation to study...
help me help me...

i m currently still in the mood of cny...
n n n...
2ml is valentine day some more!!!!
wuuu...
i cant wait to spend my time with darr darr...
hehe...

after coming back from holiday...
feel that my life here is just boring more than other can say...
i m in a same routine...
gosh....
can u imagine...
wake up early in the morning...
then go for classes...
then eat lunch continue my classes...
then da bao and back to room...
go bath wash clothes...
eat dinner...homework then sleep!!!
it is not even half a semester yet...
i m suffering....
still got 3 years somemore....

recently in a sick situation...
this type of weather really getting me mad...
suddenly cold suddenly hot...
m currently flu and throat not feeling well...
no way i m going to recover so fast i think...

i wonder y my uni life is just so hectic...
cant let us have a more relax lifestyle...
i dont even have the chance to really enjoy my wonderful uni llife now...
everyday is just bout rushing...
gosh!!!

haiz..just frget it ba...
i just can say alot here without being able to change anything in my life..

omg!!
happy happy...
24 hours more~

No comments: