Tuesday, December 1, 2009

badly did paper...

2day finally finish all my heavy paper...
is sumtinz relax..
but i felt damn moody today..

cause i did so badly in my math paper...
is the most confidence subject for me leh...
but i cnt even get all the quez done..
i cnt figure out wad the quez wan..
haiz..
i rili duno la..

mayb is i over confidence to it liao...
now i get it...
hope i still can get a good result for that...
cause is a bog hope for me and even my parents...

truely saying...
i m rili rili stressed although other cant see...
cause i kept all my stress deeply in heart...

evyone can c how i smile and joke..
can anyone noticed that i m depressed and sad inside my heart???
do anyone do???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway...
just noticed that there is sumtinz sad happened to one of my fren..
tink wan to ask for detail but i sked i talk dao dose sad tinz...
so..
hope my fren can get off of the sadness very soon...
2ml is still waiting brightly for evyone...

No comments: